The Selenium India 2018 Conference is thrilled to announce our keynote speakers:
- Dan Cuellar – Creator of Appium
- Maaret Pyhäjärvi – Awarded as the Most Influential Agile Testing Professional in 2016
- Simon Stewart – Creator of WebDriver
Program: We’ve received a total of 139 proposals via our open submissions system. Our program team is currently reviewing the proposals and we should have the first list of speakers next week.
Pre-Conf Workshop: We are happy to offer the following four Full-day deep-dive workshops on June 28th (pre-conf):
- Fix a Bug, Become a Committer – Simon Stewart – Have you ever wondered how Selenium works under the covers? Only a handful of volunteers work to maintain this gigantic effort. Want to join?
- Diving into Selenium -Andrew Krug – Want to get into Web Driver, but don’t know where to start?
- Selenium Grid -Marcus Merrell & Manoj Kumar – Selenium Grid can be a bit daunting to get up & running. Attend a full-day workshop on running your grid effectively.
- Advanced Appium – Srinivasan Sekar – Want to test your Android, iOS and Mobile Web Apps with a single script?
About the Conf:
The Selenium Conference is a non-profit, volunteer-run event presented by members of the Selenium Community.
The goal of the conference is to bring together Selenium developers & enthusiasts from around the world to share ideas, socialize, and work together on advancing the present and future success of the project.
Selenium Conference is a great opportunity to meet and get to know hundreds of the world’s top Selenium talent. Whether you’re looking to connect with experienced developers, testers, and users of Selenium, hire automation engineers, promote your product, or just give back to the community, this is the place to be. We love helping our sponsors find innovative ways to interact with the community and achieve a great return on their investment in the conference.
Selenium Conference is organized by volunteer, passionate members of the Selenium community. We rely on corporate sponsorship to keep ticket prices low for attendees, as well as help cover the cost of the venue, food, beverages, t-shirts, and more.
Check out our sponsorship guide!
Spread the Word: If possible, we request you to print these posters and put it on your office notice board or forward it to folks in your network.