How to destroy a team by introducing various forms of churn?
- Have the Product Management change high-level vision and priority frequently.
- Stop the teams from collaborating with other teams, Architects and important stakeholders.
- Make sure testing and integration is done late in the cycle.
- As soon as a team member gains enough experience on the team move him/her out of the team to play other roles.
- In critical areas of the system, force the team to produce a poor implementation.
- Structure the teams architecturally to ensure there is heavy inter-dependencies between them.
- Very closely monitor team’s commitment and ensure they feel embarrassed for estimating wrongly.
- Ensure the first 15-30 mins of every meeting is spent on useless talk, before getting to the crux of the matter.
- Measure Churn and put clear process in place to minimize churn