We don’t have something like LiveHTTPHeaders in Chrome. How do we then view the raw HTTP request and response headers in Chrome?
- Open a new tab and enter about:net-internals as the URL
- Go to Events tab
- Enter URL_REQUEST in the Filter box to filter down to only URL Request Events
- Pick the event for your URL
- In the right-pane, look at the Log tab
- The HTTP Request header is listed under HTTP_TRANSACTION_SEND_REQUEST_HEADERS
- The HTTP Response header is listed under HTTP_TRANSACTION_READ_RESPONSE_HEADERS