At the Agile Mumbai 2010, Mahesh Baxi takes you through an exciting journey of key lessons learned from one of the largest agile projects executed at ThoughtWorks which will cover:
- Key agile principles
- What challenges comes along with the scale of up to 200+ people with added complexity of distributed location
- How is it different from other agile projects in terms of planning ahead, release plans, scope management, infrastructure
- Communication – The most important ingredient for large scale agile projects to be successful
- What kind of team structure would work best?
- How to stay focused? How to identify bottlenecks and work through them