Developing nations, which are trying to establish themselves as a IT Destination have to fight against the giants in the out-sourcing world. For many years companies used CMM as a way to get some attention. But CMM is
- heavy weight,
- expensive to get assessed
- does not really fit small companies’ (20-50 people’s) needs.
- Also in the last few years CMM has got a pretty bad reputation and hence its not necessarily a great marketing advantage.
Considering all this, what do companies do? What is the new shinny thing they should all run after. ..ta..da… Agile & Lean.
- More suitable for their needs,
- Some Customers are asking for it
- Is also trendy and gives the marketing advantage over the big outsourcing companies.