As you might already know, from 1st Oct 09, I’ve joined Industrial Logic full time. I’ll be based out of Mumbai.
Over the last two years, I’ve done various training and consulting gigs (part-time) for IL. Now we feel we can take this relationship to the next level.
My primary responsibilities at IL would be:
- Setting up a small office in Mumbai (1-2 Biz Dev/wizardsMarketing Wizards + 2-4 Developers + 1 UX Designer)
- Contribute content on diverse topics to Greatest Hits, IL’s elarning product
- Help build the elearning platform (in near future, hire some kick ass developers to join this initiative)
- Continue handling in-person training and consulting in Asia (in near future, build a small team to help out)
- Help position IL and Greatest Hits in Asia (marketing elearning to working out an INR pricing, etc)
- Continue building a thriving community of craftspersons in India (and globally)
- Globally, continue pushing the envelope on true agility and bringing unconventional ideas to software development.
- Above all, have fun and learn from THE experts