Its a great sense of accomplishment and is always refreshing to organizer a conference where the participants go back very satisfied. I feel all those sleepless nights are worth it. Big thanks to all the sponsors and volunteers who made it possible. And a big big thanks to Deborah Hartmann, co-organizer of the conference. Without her, I don’t think I would have been able to put together such a wonderful conference. Thanks Deb, I learnt a lot from you.
- Lightening talks was a big hit.
- Participants like the Position Paper concept
- Open spaces worked well. Big Thanks to John Engle for helping facilitate the Open Space.
- Complete list of Open Space sessions : http://wiki.agilecoachcamp.org/tiki-index.php?page=Sessions2008
- Conference Retrospective Notes
So, if you would like to organize Agile Coach Camp in your area, please get in touch with me or Deb and we’ll be more than happy to help you do so.