Last weekend I was in Chicago attending the Continuous Integration and Testing Conference CITConf. http://citconf.com
This was one of the best conferences I have ever been to. The conference used the OpenSpaces format to structure conversations and help us brainstorm about certain CI and Testing issues.
Some highlights of the conference are:
- I found the format was very good. Very interactive.
- Size of the conference was perfect. [Less than 70 people]
- Good balance of people attending it.
- Great platform to exchange ideas.
- Great platform to meet people.
- Very professionally organized.
- Free food and drinks.
There were some really good discussions I had with people. It also gave me the opportunity to meet some of the folks I have been talking to for ages.
Influenced by this conference, I‘m planning to organize a similar conference on Simple Design and Testing in the Philadelphia area. I‘m planning to call it SDTConf 2006.
Please drop me a note if you are interested in helping me.